Wednesday 18 December 2013

28 degrees credit card for travel- props!


Remember my post about not getting my deposit back from Tiffany Chang of Taroko Gorge? http://halftheadventure.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/bit-upset-about-deposit.html

Well after Paypal said they could do nothing about it, I went and asked my credit card company.

28 degrees ME had AMAZING customer service. They made feel really comfortable in the claims process and were very responsive to enquires on social media. I take it all the time to travel, and I'm so glad I was protected this time.

A welcomed Christmas present was the letter saying that they have reversed the charges including any applicable interest!

Other honourable mentions- no annual fees, and good exchange rates, shoppers protection on outstanding amounts. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment