Wednesday 25 June 2014

win a fiji golfing holiday

I'm not a big fan of golf. But I know a lot of guys are, maybe it's a stereotype thing. Samsonite though, I am a big fan of. And as I've been looking for my new business cases, this competition has really swayed my purchase.

Prize includes:

·       Two Return Economy Flights from your nearest capital city to Nadi, Fiji.

·       Airport transfers
·       Five nights’ Accommodation at Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa in a King Garden View Room
·       Daily Buffett Breakfast for Two
·       Two spots in the Official Pro-Am.
·       Two season passes for all 4 days at the Fiji International Natadola Bay Championships.
·       Two corporate hospitality tickets in a VIP area.
·       Two x 75cm Samsonite Firelite cases
·       Two Samsonite Savio III Briefcases

Enter online: online
Entries close: 30 June 2014




0 comments:

Post a Comment