Wednesday 25 September 2013

Travel piggy- saving money for travel

Funny strategy. So I'm a psychologist, and I know for a fact that I'm externally motivated, that simply means that I feel greater rewards on the outside. And TRAVEL and MONEY are two ways that I find rewarding. Think token economy. Do a chore- get a dollar.

Oh my piggy bank

In an effort to push my way through some writing/"homework" that I must do, I have started to clock my time and "pay myself" for constructive time towards my writing. And I've done it, I've finally "earned" $600 worth of constructive time. AND this is just enough for my tickets and accommodation in my upcoming Taiwan trip.

If you love travel as much as me, and externally motivated, why not try this strategy to reach your goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment